Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Laura Dawson Glass

It is my pleasure to present to you the Artwork of this talented lady.




Laura Dawson Glass specializes in fused dichroic glass jewelry as well as other fused and stained glass designs.
A little bit about me: I've been an artist since forever. Over the years I've done a variety of art but GLASS has been my chosen medium for about 18 years now. First working with stained glass making panels and suncatchers I am now into bead making and fused glass. GLASS is my passion. It is my creative outlet and my main source of relaxation. I can't imagine not doing it.
To find out more about my Glass work, visit my website at www.lauradawsonglass.com or www.glasscatjewels.com.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning artwork!

Jordanka Yaretz said...

Thank you for stoping by Jennifer.

Miriam said...

Amazing artwork! My first thought on the first piece was "that's glass? Wow!"....really pretty stuff!

Susan Elkin said...

Exquisite creations.Breathtakingly beautiful!

Jordanka Yaretz said...

I wish I could do such beautiful glass work.

Diana said...

Laura this is absolutely beautiful glass work. Jordanka, thank you for your wonderful feature for Laura. I enjoyed reading the article.

artbylmr said...

WOW! that Kitty piece is amazing! I love it all.

Jordanka Yaretz said...

Thank you ladies for your great support.

dianeclancy said...

Hi Laura and Jordanka,

Laura is a wonderful artist and I am so glad you featured her!! Her book is breathtaking!!

~ Diane Clancy
www.DianeClancy.com/blog
www.DianeClancy.etsy.com

ceevee said...

These are amazing!