Sunday, March 1, 2009

Art By Lynne Reichhart



I am drawn by light and shadow. Many of my paintings depict plays of light and interesting shadow contrasts that further enahnce the subject. I work in several mediums and love to paint many different subjects. Currently I create in acrylics, watercolor and colored pencils. I am drawn to imperfection in a subject rather than perfection. If there is a spot of rust - I will include it!

Professional Training
I am primarily self-taught, however, I continue to take classes at the Munson Williams Proctor School of Art in Utica, NY. Currently, I am doing independent study in a small classroom setting.

6 comments:

artbylmr said...

Thanks, Jordanka! What a nice surprise. You are the best!

Mystic Silks http:mysticsilks.etsy.com said...

Very nice interview/blog!

Amanda Makepeace said...

A wonderful feature for a talented Artist! Well done!

Jordanka Yaretz said...

I am having so much fun, featuring all you wonderful artists.And to think that just a few short months ago , I had no clue about Bloging.I am learning more and more.

dianeclancy said...

Hi Lynne and Jordanka -

This is wonderful display of Lynne's work - it is so lovely!!

~ Diane Clancy
www.DianeClancy.com/blog
www.DianeClancy.etsy.com

Diana said...

Lynne, I enjoyed reading about you and looking at your beautiful art. I love the statements about imperfections and rust.

Jordanka, you are the best hostess and I look forward to your invitations to see your blog.

Thanks for sharing.